Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I want to show you something

I have no complaints about the new Fresco Y Mas grocery chain that took the reigns from Winn Dixie through their parent company, I just want to show you what's happening. This is happening in Florida, and it should be a wake up call because Black people will likely be cut out. I won't go into full detail here about what can and should be done because I'm saving the meat for Future Prep, but I will tell you what will probably end up happening at these stores.


There are already various stores managed by Latinos who only entertain Latino employment, and most of them hide behind being bilingual to discriminate against you while some foolish Black men and women are focused on trying to be the next Black & Brown or Rainbow coalition to further empower others. Fighting for DACA to further empower others. It is a Hispanic focused grocery store, and I don't have any protests against it except that I won't be one of its shoppers.

I haven't posted as much here because regurgitation happens, certain things more so become talking points that people use to argue. Arguing usually ends up being a time wasting activity that gets nothing done, while things like Fresco Y Mas happen on the flipside.


On the flipside of pointless arguing, the Chinese shopping district expands to Orlando's west side. What's on Orlando's west side? The Black community. None of us are getting younger and it won't get any better until the bullshit is cut. Those who are serious will appreciate the gems made available at Future Prep.