Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Twitter is playing games as usual

They know that they can't suspend accounts for every tweet, and so they will act like there was some sort of error when you try to post. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this now that I'm back on Twitter.

I'm only back on Twitter because I put them in a position based on evidence that they blocked my access for less than filthy anti-Black serpents who posted far worst. My information was based on something that actually occurred, and they don't block the new organizations. They don't even block someone posting videos of them having sex, the focus is trying to prevent us from making it hard for these demons to slither.

The latest excuse was "You are over the daily limit for sending Tweets", when the last one I sent was 23 hours after I attempted to send my lasted tweet. Nothing listed below applies to me, and if they're playing with your account too then you know it has nothing to do with an actual message limit.

It's no mystery to some of us that Twitter and many of these other tech companies are team White Supremacy, but if you didn't know, now you know.